Guidelines for Issuance of Recommendation Letters for Visa
Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry issues recommendation letters to member companies for issue of visa for business promotion visits to foreign countries. Gujarat Chamber has been advised to obtain certain basic information before issuing the recommendation letters for issuance of visa. Member companies desirous of obtaining recommendation letters for issue of visa are requested to furnish the following information to Gujarat Chamber at the time of applying :
- Request letter addressed to Gujarat Chamber, on the printed letterhead of the company, clearly specifying the name of the person who is seeking the visa, his / her designation in the company, his / her passport number and the country(s) to be visited.
- Photocopy of the passport of the person applying for the visa & photo Id proof, designation of employee in case of company.
- Photocopies of invitation letters / trade enquiries received from the country(s) tobe visited.
- Translation in English of Visa Invitation letter.
- Fee payable is Rs. 150/- in cash per letter per person.
- All documents should be duly attested.
Meeting all the above requirements does not necessarily mean that the visa recommendation letter will be issued by Gujarat Chamber automatically. Gujarat Chamber has the right to reject any request without specifying the reason.
Service Center Timings :
11:00 to 17:00 hrs.