BWW Help Desk
The women entrepreneurs have to face number of issues at various stages of development, and need expert guidance in order to tide over various issues and resolve their doubts. In order to ensure that timely and proper guidance is made available to the women entrepreneurs, GCCI has created Help Desk for Business Women Wing. BWW Help Desk expert members will provide guidance to the women entrepreneurs and resolve their queries related to;
- Business Start Up assistance, this would cover ideas for new projects, motivation, guidance on how to start business, how to create project reports etc.
- Marketing of Business would cover marketing your product locally, and other relevant information, in addition to various trade fairs' information
- Information technology would cover all computer related queries
- Finance and banking would cover loan management, how banks could help your projects, how to restructure your finances etc.
- Government policies and schemes would cover various subsidy schemes, budget information available by the Gov’t. to your business
- Tax Structures & related matters
- Legal matters for business
||Monday to Saturday
11am to 5pm (Monday to Saturday) (except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
Please send your queries in advance at the following contact details:
Online Query Form
|Phone No :